Judge Aoun is an active senior member in the Regulatory and Administrative Department and has particular experience in banking, bankruptcy, administrative and regulatory laws having been a senior Judge at the Ministry of Justice until his retirement in 2008.
Administrative & Regulatory; Banking; Bankruptcy; Litigation; Real Estate; Taxation.
- Head of Legal Department of the State at the Ministry of Justice (from 2006 till 2008)
- Judge at the Legal Department of the Ministry of Justice and civil Judge at Lebanese Courts (from 1967 till 2006)
- Member of the Board of the Judiciary Mutual Fund (till 2006)
- Representative of the Minister of Justice in different Parliamentary Commissions during the discussion of several draft laws
- Member of the Special Banking Court (dealing with Insolvent Banks)